I've got no inspiration.
Know the feeling when you've got totally no mood to express yourself through words? &wish there were someone who would be right there with you to read your mind?
There're two such people in my life,maybe a few more, of whom i love.
I miss, the both of you.
Monday, December 05, 2005
Previous Posts
- My oh-so-talented aunt drew this :) So nice!! Was ...
- Today is my sister's birthday! Yay for her! We wen...
- I Have Decided To Type Properly &Not Have All My W...
- I MISS AMELIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!-hm. was ju...
- LOL i just realised i looked damn ghostly/ghastly ...
- hello prom/graduation night was a blast, not.haha ...
- Bold those that apply to you.i have a cell phone.i...
- hello, amanda. :)-hm i realise that i flare up rat...
- hello mr justice/Joe, nice meeting you.and a bitch...
- ever wonder why some people just cant understand h...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home